Sunday, July 31, 2011

Winners in Reverse - Team Home - Fantasy League Classic

Winners in Reverse - Team Home - Fantasy League Classic

This is my main Fantasy Football Team for the upcoming season.

This will be the 3rd year in a row that I have created a team and followed it through the weeks and months. Last year I almost made it in to the top 1,000 managers, which I consider quite an achievement, and something that I will hard pressed to do again this year.

I have kept the core of my team from last year, with Bale & Van Der Vaart representing Spurs, and have brought in a couple of ringers from the newly promoted teams. I have also taken a gamble on Suarez & Carroll of Liverpool with hit some form up front, and that my weaker central defensive unit holds up. Time will tell...

If anyone want to add me to a Family & Friends Leauge, go right ahead.... League Pin is 14222 & is called 'Spiglords Season 2011-12'.... sign on up now...!

No comments:

Post a Comment