Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ex Spurs + BAE & Charlie - Team Home - Fantasy League Classic

Ex Spurs + BAE & Charlie - Team Home - Fantasy League Classic


And for just a bit of fun, here is my Ex-Spurs All Star team, with a little additional help form BAE & Charlie Corluka from the current team. (BTW>>>If anyone knows of another ex-Spurs Fullback currently playing in the Prem that I could use to replace my current players, let me know)
I am hoping that once the season starts I will not be doing much with this team except for making sure they get a game, and will only transfer other ex-Spurs players in & out if they become available, (Modric...? Noooooooooo!!)
I have always felt that 'Steeeeeeed' Marlbranque, and more recently, Jamie O'Hara, were undervalued when they played for Tottenham, so now it's up to them to step up and prove me wrong.

Again, if anyone want to add me to a Family & Friends Leauge, go right ahead.... League Pin is 14222 & is called 'Spiglords Season 2011-12'.... sign on up now...!

No comments:

Post a Comment